CHARACTERISTICS OF OIL
SIGHT AND ORGANOLEPTIC OUTLINE:
- COLOUR: Yellow with greenish glares.
- AROMA: Green-olive fruity with almond and grass scent.
- TASTE: Mild and balanced with no bitter sensation. Softly pungent. Olive and almond aftertaste.
FILTERING: Fossil meal filtering; possible sheet filtering for an intense brightness.
- ACIDITY: < 0.5% in oleic acid
- PEROXIDES: max 12
- UV – SPECTROPHOTOMETRY: K232 < 2,0 K270 < 0,18 ΔK < 0,01 – EC Reg. 796/02 and subsequent modifications
- PESTICIDE RESIDUES: According to law (EC Reg. 396/05 and subsequent modifications)
- PHTHALATES: < 1 ppm (particolar attention is paid to DEHP)
- PHEOPHYTINS: from max 1% (February) to max 10% (October-November)
- 1,2 – DIGLYCERIDES: from min 80% (February) to min 65% (December)
- SOLVENTS: Absent
PRESERVATION TERMS: Best consumed within 18 months from the bottling date.
PACKAGING: Box 6/12/24 bottles.
Bottle size: 250 ml – 500 ml – 750 ml – 1000 ml
ORIGIN: Exclusively obtained from Italian olives harvested at the right ripeness degree. Extraction is done by cold mechanical proceedings.
CONSUMPTION ADVICE: Generally, it enhances all delicate-taste dishes, contributing to a higher degree of digestibility.
- RAW: It gently enhances the taste of all dishes.
- COOKED: Ideal for frying and preparing cakes.
ACCREDITATION: Traceability System in Agricultural Food Chain ISO 22005. Hygiene and Food Safety Quality Management IFS Standards – Higher Level 100% Italian Product EC Reg. 182/2009.
CANTINE TENUTA MARANNA
Tel.: 080.432.39.16 - Fax: 080.432.72.04
www.tenutamaranna.it | firstname.lastname@example.org